Will the ValSlide From Valerie Waters Make You Sweaty?
As you know, I’m very skeptical on fitness “gadgets”. Call me old school, but the majority of my training comes from using my bodyweight, dumbbells, barbells, and kettlebells.
So when I first heard about the “ValSlide” from Valerie Waters, I was slightly skeptical.
But then I read up on Valerie, her client list (including celebrity hottie, Jennifer Garner), and heard about several world-class trainers like Michael Boyle endorsing the product. My scepticism was declining.
However, I don’t endorse anything I haven’t tried myself. Fortunately, Valerie reached out to me by sending me the product to test (including this very thoughtful hand-written note).
Alright…so based on this friendly gesture, Valerie’s credibility, and the credibility of all the trainer endorsements; I was starting to get a little excited to put the ValSlide to work.
Although the ValSlide package came with a DVD and instructional guide…being a MALE/GUY/DUDE…whatever you want to call me…I did what WE do…skipped the instructions, got creative, and just had fun.
Now if you’ve been following my Live Lean TV channel, you know I’m all about functional workouts that increase strength, flexibility, and overall health.
And most times, viewers are asking for workouts that hit the trouble spots…you know the places…the belly, back of the legs, and back of the arms.
Let me tell you something…the moves I was doing with the ValSlide in the video below, hits all these trouble spots. Although diet is so important in reducing overall body fat, these moves are great to strengthen those areas as well.
So what do I think of the ValSlide from Valerie Waters?
Do I recommend you add it to your weekly workouts?
Is it worth the price?
In this edition of Live Lean TV, I visually and verbally give you the answers to these questions in my ValSlide Workout Video & Product Review.
** SPOILER ALERT ** It’s about to get SWEATY… thanks to the ValSlide. Watch now!
Here’s My ValSlide Workout Video & Product Review:
ValSlide Workout Video & Product Review
1. ValSlide (2 pieces)
2. ValSlide Workout DVD x 2
3. ValSlide Instruction Manuel
4. ValSlide Carry Bag
#1 ValSlide Product PRO
- CORE STRENGTH. Quit the crunches already! As you know in my book, Awaken The Abs Within, I tell you constant crunches can be harmful to your body and are not the most efficient way to a flat stomach. Incorporating more moves with the ValSlide can strengthen your core and all the stabilizers muscles you don’t hit with crunches. Ultimately these core moves will give you a better overall healthy physique and stronger core.
- Also the product is small, compact, and can be brought anywhere…I know the title says “#1 PRO”..but this is also very cool!
#1 ValSlide CON
- I mostly have hardwood in my house so, as you can see in the video, I had to lay a blanket down. This is because the ValSlide should only be used on carpet or a towel in the gym. It’s a small con…but worth mentioning.
Exercises Seen In My Video Below:
- One-Arm Slide, Opposite Leg Out
- One-Arm Slide, Opposite Knee To Elbow
- Mountain Climber Pushup
- Side Lunge
- Reverse Lunge
- Plank with One Arm Slide
- Pushup Fly
- Wax-On Pushup
These are just a few of the exercises I came up with. More exercises and circuit workouts are available in the DVD and Workout Guide.
Overall…I give the ValSide 6 pack abs up…
Leave a comment below to let me know if you enjoyed this ValSlide Workout Video & Product Review.
Also be sure to check out my other workouts such as my 4 minute fat burning Tabata workout.