In this post I’m going to cover how to make lemon water and the benefits of drinking lemon water. One of the best daily practices that I follow is drinking a glass of freshly squeezed lemon water first thing in the morning (on an empty stomach).
I want to personally challenge every one of you to adopt this practice for 28 days. After the 28 days, come back to this page and tell me how you feel in the comment box. I know what you’re thinking…but I always drink coffee as soon as I get up. Well, I’m not telling you that you can’t drink coffee. I’d just like you to postpone that cup of coffee for 30 minutes. If you want a simple and inexpensive way to improve the way you feel and look, take the 28 Day Lemon Water Challenge. Why 28 days? Because that’s how long it takes to form any habit. And I’m confident after you feel the positive effects of this simple practice, it will easily become a part of your daily routine for the rest of your life.
Video Discussing The Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water & How To Make Lemon Water
Here’s How To Make Lemon Water:
1. Wake up.
2. Go straight to the kitchen and pour a glass of room temperature water (if you have digestive problems, use hot water).
3. Cut a lemon in half (don’t use bottled lemon juice as it can contain sulphites which a lot of people are allergic to).
4. Squeeze the juice of the lemon directly into the glass of water. Water should turn cloudy.
5. Repeat the next morning, etc.
I told you this was going to be simple. But why am I doing this?
Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
Here are 5 health benefits of drinking lemon water:
1. Helps Liver Eliminate Toxins and Waste Products: the liver has various roles in the body including detoxification, protein synthesis, and production of bio chemicals to aid in proper digestion. Lemon water increases the livers detoxifying enzymes and helps the liver carry out these functions more efficiently.
2. Lemon Water is Alkalizing: the body functions best in a more alkaline state andcancer cells tend to breed in an acidic body. Unfortunately due to the foods most people eat, the things they expose their skin to, and the environment they live in, most people’s body’s are very acidic. Lemons are very alkalizing to the body and blood (although lemons are actually an acidic fruit).
3. Rich Source of Vitamins and Minerals: rich in vitamin C (anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, & helps immune system), vitamin B (energy production), riboflavin (tissue repair, growth, & development) and minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium (these minerals all help build strong bones & teeth).
4. Terrific for Skin Care: Lemon water can act as an anti-aging remedy by removing wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your skin. Your skin can’t look healthy if your body is holding onto toxins.
5. Good for Weight Loss: Lemon water can help burn fat faster. When the liver is full of toxins it can’t metabolize fats as efficiently.
These are just a few reasons to take the 28 Day Lemon Water Challenge.
Don’t postpone taking this simple challenge. Implementing this into your daily routine can bring major positive changes to your overall health.
Other Ways To Add More Lemon
You can increase the nutritional content and add tons of flavor to your meals (especially chicken, fish, and as a vinaigrette over salads) by replacing the sugary, belly busting sauces with lemons. Adding lemons to water also adds flavor which can cause you to choose to drink water more often (we all know the importance of staying hydrated).
Go to the recipes page to find healthy recipes that use lemons.
Start tomorrow morning and post your feedback below. Enjoy!
Be sure to share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!
My Transformation 10,000 Mission – Please Share
If you enjoyed this article on the Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water & How To Make Lemon Water please help Brad spread his Transformation 10,000 Mission by clicking the social media buttons on the left side to share this article and video.