I knew the title of this blog post would get your attention. The thing that scares or detracts most people from living a more healthy lifestyle is thinking of all the things they have to give up. If you’ve decided you are going to add more muscle and burn more fat, does this mean you can never have a drink of alcohol again? Well, like most things in life,…
Posts Tagged ‘hormone research’
By understanding how your metabolism works you can effectively take control of one of the most important factors in the battle against fat storage. The rate of your metabolism is affected by many other factors within the body.
Is your metabolism feeling sluggish?
The thyroid plays a major role in how active your metabolism is. The thyroid produces hormones called thyroxine (T3) and triiodothyronine (T4). T3 is an active hormone in the…
FREE Starter Guide
FREE: LIVE LEAN FOREVER 2.0
Your Starter Guide To LIVE LEAN For 365 Days Per Year! Includes workouts, recipes, and more. Simply enter your e-mail below to get INSTANT ACCESS today:Your email will never be shared or sold.
Top Live Lean TV Episodes
- Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water & How To Make Lemon Water
- Eliminate This "Health Food" & Lose Up To 50 Pounds In A Few Months #LLTV
- Avoid These 2 Common Mistakes When Doing Cardio To Lose Weight #LLTV
- Which Is Best For Weight Loss - Cardio Or Weight Training
- [UPDATED] WIN 1 of 2 FREE Copies of the Live Lean Afterburn System
Search this site