Ingredients (one serving):
- 1 100% sprouted whole grain tortilla
- 1/8 cup quinoa
- 2 eggs whites
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup spinach (or lettuce)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/8 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 cup fresh cilantro
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
2. Cook egg whites and scramble and add to cooked quinoa.
3. Add rinsed black beans, spinach, and onion to mixture.
4. Spread mixture on tortilla and top with salsa, avocado, and cilantro.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Protein: 20 g
Carbs: 56 g
Fats: 11 g
SHOW ME YOU’RE ALIVE!! Comment below and let me know what you think…