—- Recipe courtesy of Jamie Eason —-
Ingredients (makes 24 squares):
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 4 oz cup apple sauce
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites
- 15 oz can of raw pumpkin
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 scoops of protein powder (I like Promasil Protein from RIVALUS (use coupon code: BGFitness for 30% discount) or Prograde Whey Protein) vanilla whey protein (add more for higher protein content)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Spray a 9×13 pyrex dish with non-stick spray.
3. Combine first 11 ingredients into a bowl and mix.
4. Add the last 4 ingredients and mix. Spread batter into pyrex dish and bake for 30 min.
Nutritional Information (Per One Bar)
Protein: 4 g
Carbs: 8 g
Fats: 4 g
SHOW ME YOU’RE ALIVE!! Comment below and let me know what you think…