Healthy Turkey Balls Recipe & Video
We’re back with another Live Lean TV’s delicious edition of Brad’s Cookbook. Today’s healthy turkey balls recipe focuses on a high protein, low carb snack that you can cook in bulk on the weekends and bring with you to work. I’m going to show you how to cook up a healthy turkey balls recipe!
Not only will these healthy turkey balls keep you satiated through the day, the healthy proteins will help you build lean muscle and burn fat.
Healthy Turkey Balls Recipe Ingredients (one serving):
- 2 packs of Ground Turkey
- 1 cup of chopped portobello mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Italian Herbs
- 1 tbsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp of ground pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 slices of monterey jack cheese (broken up into small pieces)
- coconut oil (to grease pan)
1. Pre-heat oven to 320 F.
2. Add diced up portobello mushrooms to the mixing bowl.
3. Add ground turkey, italian seasoning, dill weed, black pepper and sea salt to the mixing bowl.
4. Add egg whites to the bowl.
5. Mix everything together then add small pieces of monterey jack to the mix.
6. Rub coconut oil on baking sheet.
7. Make 12 golf ball sized turkey balls and place on sheet.
8. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until cooked throughly.
Here’s the Healthy Turkey Balls Recipe cooking video. Enjoy!
Leave a comment below if you liked this Healthy Turkey Balls Recipe.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!