Ingredients (makes 15 bars):
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 6 scoops of Prograde vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 cups of walnuts (grind in blender)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 bananas
- 2 large eggs (omega 3 eggs are best)
- 2 tbsp of butter (pasture butter is best)
- 2 tbsp of water if needed
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Mix dry ingredients together. Mix wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
3. Mix both bowls together.
4. If batter is dry, add 2 tbsp of water.
5. Put batter in a 7×11 metal non-stick baking pan.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Bar
Protein: 12 g
Carbs: 8 g
Fat: 12 g
Most Helpful Products: